Saturday, January 8, 2011

January EFL Paradise Update

Hi everyone! It's 2011 and I hope you've got a cute calendar picked out! Things are slowly taking shape around here at the blog. I'm still learning, so thanks for bearing with me.

What's new in January so far:

New Pages
I've added a few new pages:

Lisa's Book Club: Many of my students are trying to read novels in English.  Yay! Here are my recommendations for English learners by age and skill level.  These are books I have studied with students, so I know they are a hit. This page is in progress and will eventually contain brief summaries and links.

Ask Lisa a Question: I'm starting to get English questions from readers (yay, thank you!!). When you want to ask me an English question, click on this page and leave a comment.  I'll address your question in an upcoming post so other readers can learn too.  If you are a Carrot student, we will also talk about your question during your lesson.

Thanks again for your support and participation!

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment